S.O.S Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.O.S Brigade

The Slaves of Satan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect World Close Beta Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis the Morbid
Guild Master
Guild Master
Isis the Morbid

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2006-08-30

Stats Information
Hit Points:
Perfect World Close Beta Test Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect World Close Beta Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana Points:
Perfect World Close Beta Test Left_bar_bleue100/100Perfect World Close Beta Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Perfect World Close Beta Test Empty
PostSubject: Perfect World Close Beta Test   Perfect World Close Beta Test Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:21 am

This may be late but yes! Finally, Ive tried the Official Levelupgames.ph's Perfect World PH Version CBT!

Though I found out that the Gfx is quite ok but there part of the game I hate doing.

For instance, the tedious and "confusing" quests.
Bad translations ranging from MAP, Monsters, Items (Armor/Weapons), NPC, Skill Descriptions! (its really bad I tell you. LOL)
Monsters are the same, even from each of the Races City! Its the Same, only the monster Name has changed! wtf.
Monster Texture is unbelivably poor. (where the hell can you see a beetle colored blue/green/violet with pink? LOL only in Perfect World!)
Only thing I like in the game is, the Leveling part, its not that hard, do the quest while grinding.

So to ratio all my opinions I think I'll give Perfect World, not so perfect after all. :p

Anyway, if your interested, take a look at my run down scores.
Grinding: 10%
Quest: 30%
PvP (Duel, Guild, Territorial): 30%
Jobs: 10% (Almost theres no difference in jobs in each Tribe.)
Translation: 5% (very very poor translation, I think they word by word translate it.)
Items & Armor: 15% (there are lots of items, armors and Crafting ingredients!)

Note: Translation may change when the Official Open Beta launches!

-killzone
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamehaze.com
Fenris Fenrir
Guild Advisor
Guild Advisor
Fenris Fenrir

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Stats Information
Hit Points:
Mana Points:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World Close Beta Test   Perfect World Close Beta Test Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:56 am

have you noticed other characters movements when they're far from you? the gfx isnt really that good, or maybe its just my video settings since im playing PW China and i couldnt tweak the settings.

I havent played PW-PH cbt, hopefully i will this afternoon. but ive been in china version for quite sometime now, maybe i can give my opinions too. (not in ratio)

Grinding: the game isnt about grinding, maybe a lil grind for quest, so byebye to hardcore grinding for me.

Quest: they did a good job on this one (the developers not LU). quests makes less boredom in-game.

PvP (Duel only): pretty cool except that the losing character does not die. the spectators will then have click on either characters to see who wins/loses.

Jobs: im ok with this, im just a lil confused on how to get a fastkiller assasin-type, dual dagger wielder, cool ninja style char. lol

Translation: ive heard much about this. i cant believe LU delayed CBT and took their time to "make sure that every blade of grass, every gust of wind, every drop of water is as perfect as it can get" as they say but still come up with bad translations

Items & Armor: availability of diffrent armors and weapons are pretty cool. there are plenty and i mean lots of em for you.

other stuffs i liked about PW:

pet system: you can get more than 1, and up to 10 pets? or less?

swimming in water: you cant walk across lakes in tantra (unless you have wall cheat). in lastchaos you can but, hell, walk under water?

more to come...
Back to top Go down
http://exscrupolous.blogspot.com/
Isis the Morbid
Guild Master
Guild Master
Isis the Morbid

Stats Information
Hit Points:
Mana Points:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World Close Beta Test   Perfect World Close Beta Test Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 10:39 am

Gfx is much like Last Chaos imo.
Back to top Go down
Fenris Fenrir
Guild Advisor
Guild Advisor
Fenris Fenrir

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2006-08-31

Stats Information
Hit Points:
Mana Points:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World Close Beta Test   Perfect World Close Beta Test Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:39 am

really. not so when playing china ver. but again maybe its just a tweak in the vid settings. will know after playing the english ver.

btw i like the sky

https://2img.net/h/i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/tom_morello21/PW-sky.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://exscrupolous.blogspot.com/
Isis the Morbid
Guild Master
Guild Master
Isis the Morbid

Stats Information
Hit Points:
Mana Points:

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World Close Beta Test   Perfect World Close Beta Test Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:18 pm

Turn the gfx to the lowest xD you'll see OMG its LC! hahahaha
anyway~ The skies are moving like it was real.
What I like is the water, it really really catches my attention.
Ex: If you fly over the water, you'll see ripples. If you swim, walk, the waterfalls, everything it even have a shore simulator. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World Close Beta Test   Perfect World Close Beta Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect World Close Beta Test
Page 1 of 1